Engagement Lead - Part Time - Auckland
Momentum Tutoring is Auckland’s leading University tutoring company, specialising in first year subjects: law, business and engineering.
Are you an outgoing and confident person who loves to interact with customers? We are looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with clients. You’ll be our clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Increasing engagement at our O’Week stall
- Meeting with students to explain and promote our packages
- Addressing customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Creating and analysing customer satisfaction questionnaires
- Working closely with all our teams to maximise efficiency and satisfaction across the company
- Tracking and analysing attendance rates
- Leading and managing student welcomes at our workshop and seminar events
- Making announcements in lectures
- Occasionally, helping host workshops by opening up, arranging chairs/tables, and taking attendance
Our ideal candidate:
- Has impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Is customer-oriented in their focus
- Can deal with high-stress situations
- Is confident speaking to people, including strangers
- Is a team-player
- Is a current University of Auckland student, studying toward a degree in a related field
What you’ll get from us:
- Full training
- Access to our professional mentorship program where you’ll be paired with a mentor who has recently graduated from law school and works in your preferred area (law, consulting, accountancy, banking)
- Great compensation
- The chance to make a meaningful impact and help a fellow student.
- Staff parties with beverages and catering.
If this sounds like you, please prepare a CV and covering letter and head over to the following link to get started:
We can’t wait to hear from you!